Well I know that I have not posted anything in a while and surprisingly not much has happened! On Thurs. I was sitting on the couch with my shirt up and I looked down and could see the baby visually kicking me! I started freaking out! Why is this happening so early? Do i have twins, or a giant baby, or am I further along then suspected? No I just have an insanly strong baby! Also I woke up the other morning only to find that my boobies are leaking (yeah I know that is alot of info but you know what if you don't like it then don't read!) and again my mind starts racing, WHY is this happening so early? Is my body preparing to give birth early? No I just have good milk producing boobies! Oh well! Other than that nothing much has been happening. I quit the job at Babies R Us because my other job changed my schedule and I couldn't give BRB enough of my time....oh well it was just another stupid teenage job anyway, granted I don't get the discount but that is not a reason to stay with a job. I LOVE my job at the retirement home, LOVE IT! Granted at times it can be boring but that is OK, I am not on my feet all the time, I get to talk and make friends with the residents, and it is just alot of fun! So that is it for now, thanks for stopping by!