So here is what I think, I think that a woman who is pregnant should not have to say excuse me after an expolsion of gas. I think that we should be able to wake up in the morning and say.....EXCUSE ME and that covers the day, but there are rules to this:

1) You must be pregnant
2) If you are not really gassing then you have to say excuse me after your burps (or toots)

Now, for me I am always burping, and they are not measly little burps of air, no, they are big frog- like burps, and I do not just burp once, I burp alot! When I come down the stairs, that produces burps, when I wake up in the morning that produces burps, when I watch t.v, when I walk, when I go to the bathroom. I am just a walking burping machine, and it just does not seem right that I have to say excuse EVERY time, especially when they are one after another, after another and so on! Luckily I am only really burpy and not the other kind of gas (that often) LOL. Maybe this was TMI but I just felt it was an important matter of subject, so thank you for listening.
What do you think?