Another day, another dollar! I wish! You see, I have a job at babies 'r' us (I know perfect for me, and yes I do get discounts) but the only thing is that they for some reason have yet to get my background check in. So either I am a convicted felon and I do not know about it or they lost it! I call them about every two or three days and each time she says, I still have not gotten anything back on it yet! Well when I called yesterday she said that she was going to e-mail the regional mgr and get back to me. Unfortunately she left for the day without getting back to me, of course, right? So I am at a loss. I am not really that interested in searching for another job because I feel that babies 'r' us will be more accepting of me being pregnant (yes I know, all jobs have to be accepting) I just feel like I would fit in more there then say, at Blockbusters (which is where I am going next) but oh well I guess we will wait and see how it pans out, right?
1 comments:
Tim does background checks at his job and he said it could take 1 to two weeks to complete a background check. It all depends on how thorough they want to be and the fact theat they are researching your 'background' from other states, it may take even longer! Keep Smiling, Jess!
Post a Comment