So I have a puppy. Yeah, I know exciting. Anyway, this puppy of mine was baby daddy's birthday present but just wound up being another loved one he left behind. I am not complaining because I love her to death! I have no idea what breed she is, she is a little bit bigger then a medium size dog but not a large dog. She eats, and poops like a large dog but I have yet to figure out where she fits all of the food she eats! Her name is Rubie and she will be a year old in august. She is yet another one of my problems that my parents had to take on and she has not proved to be worthy. My dad has yet to touch her and just yells at her (I do not blame him, she chewed up his shoe and pees in the hall) but my mom, my sisters, and Deisel (my mom's dog) love her! Who knows, maybe the man of the house will warm up to her sometime in the future!