So I called Babies 'R' Us for the last time and they said that they finally ordered a new background check for me! Well gee thank you it's only been 3 and a half weeks! I am glad though because I was not excited about working anywhere else. I had that interview with blockbusters and it was just awful! First of all, I do not know a thing about movies in the least, second of all when you start working they only put you on one or two shifts a week and if you don't sell their new memberships then you don't get more shifts! So how am I to know if I will only be working once or twice a week or all week? I wouldn't even be able to pick up a second job because I would not know my schedule! So I really hope that Babies 'R' Us gets my background check in tomorrow so then I can do orientation this week and start working! I also am really hoping everything checks out OK because in the last day my stomach has completely exploded and now there is absolutely NO way that I can hide my pregnancy! The pants I wore three weeks ago to my interview did not fit me two days ago! So I hope that Babies 'R' US is excepting of my pregnancy ( I know that they cannot fire me) and they don't treat badly to try and make me quit or something stupid like that!
In other news, last night I was watching a movie with my parents and I was playing a game with my baby! The baby kicks so hard that I swear I would be able to feel it from the outside. The only problem? The baby stops moving when I put my hand on my belly! So last night the baby was kicking like crazy and so I put my hand on my belly and he (she) stopped moving! So when I took my hand off the baby went nuts again! It was so funny! I really just wish the baby would let me put my hand on my belly when he (she) is kicking!
Well That's all for now folks!
0 comments:
Post a Comment