Well Babies 'R' Us still has yet to call me so I had no other choice but to search around for something new. After I interviewed with Babies 'R' Us Blockbusters called me in for an interview and I turned them down, so I called them and I now have an interview tomorrow at 12:30! I am not very excited though because I have heard that blockbusters does not pay much and
Babies 'R' Us offered me 8.50 an hour and I just don't think that Blockbusters will pay me that much. Oh well I guess, I need a job really badly so I will suck it up for anything (unless I have to lift heavy things or do anything to endanger my baby.) I am scared that if I get hired and I tell them that I am pregnant at orientation, or training or something that they will treat me different. I know that they are not supposed to but the job industry is a shark tank. I do not want to feel unwelcome at my job, but I will deal with it anyway! Let's just hope that if I get the job they get my background check in a decent amount of time! OK enough griping I guess!
0 comments:
Post a Comment