Well I talked to "baby daddy" and he says that he wants to be involved as much as possible, yeah we'll see, my confidence in him is not to great and since then he has not called me back, so that tells me alot.
Other than that things are fine. All of a sudden my nausea came back full throttle, but I tackled that to the ground. I get to find out the gender three wks from mon!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait!
I am still waiting on my new job at Babies 'R' Us to get my background check back and then I can start working! It seems to be taking forever though and I am kind of worried!


My pregnancy tip of the day: GINGER CANDY! I found my ginger in the health food isle. Make sure that one of the first ingredients is Ginger, the ingredients in the ones I got are ginger and cane sugar. I eat one of the candies 5 min. before I eat and I can eat anything after that!