Well I know that it has been forever since I last posted, with the promises of baby pictures! I am sorry! I have been working two jobs now, Babies R Us finally got my background check in, so I am working there part-time, and I found a job as a concierge at an assisted living facility so I have been busy with all of that! I love my job as the concierge because it is so mellow and laid back, I essentially get to sit on my butt, eat snacks, have fun with the residents, and answer the phone when it rings, which is not very much at all, perfect for someone who is pregnant! I love my job at Babies R Us because of the discount! So you can probably see which job I value more, and in case you can't it's the concierge job! They are so nice, I make more and it is the first real job I have had. It is not another stupid teenage job at all, I am one of the most important people here because I am the first person that a guests sees when they walk in the door and I am the first person they hear when they call! Pretty cool huh? I still need to find an even better paying job, but this is a good start towards that goal! Ok well I happen to be at work right now so I better run! I will post the ultrasound pics very soon I promise!