Well finally the baby daddy gets some sense about him. He called me last night absolutely balling his eyes out and saying how he misses me and that he is SO sorry for all of the pain that he has caused me. I do feel sad that he jumped to the decision to leave me so soon because originally he was only supposed to be gone for two or three weeks, and now at the three week mark he is realizing he made a huge mistake. I think that he should move out here and get his life back, he can start school, get a job, and his own place. Where he is at now he cannot move anywhere but backwards and I feel sad for his future. Now granted I am stuck out here picking up the pieces I still love him and care for him, I will not take him back and just pretend that all of this did not happen but I will support him because I want him to do well with his life, not just for himself but for his baby. I think that it would be much easier for him to be involved in his babies life if he was in the same state. He has a lot of redeeming to do to me before I can fully trust him but him pouring his heart out to me is a good start. All of the hurt that I have had and the tears that I have cried does not make two years with my one love just disappear, he will always have my heart and unfortunately some people will never understand that.