Well here I am, me, myself, and I. Well let me start my giving you a little background of myself. I am 19 and four and a half months pregnant. I was with my ex for two years when he decided it would be better for him to move back to his home state..........away from me...........and the baby. So now I am alone and trying to get my life back. Thankfully my mom are dad are angels in diguise and they took me in and are letting me live here until I can get on my feet, for me and my babies sake. So now I am just trying to get my life together and prepare to have a baby enter my world. So that pretty much sums it up. I know it doesn't sound like much but anything that happened before my baby just doesn't really seem to be relevant to now.

I do have three amazing sisters who are 8, 5, and almost 3. I love them more then anything in the world (besides my own baby) and I love watching them grow up and talk to me about the baby. My three year old sister says that she is pregnant and she is having her baby in two days. My other sisters talk about how they cannot wait until the baby comes and they can play with it.

So that's it I am just starting this blog to talk about me and my baby so it's not that exciting but hey I am trying.