I am pretty darn sure that we finished unpacking our house. After a few disagreements and arguments between Bryan and I and a few cranky kiddos, I think I may be able to sit down.

I realized today that I may be a bad mom....I completely forgot to post about Sidney's surgery that he had on the 9th of this month! I am horrible.

Sidney had an inguinal hernia, which is a hernia in the groin. They went in and made a tiny incision and fixed it all up! He was also a little tongue tied so they fixed that too. We got to the hospital at 6:00 am and left at 9:30 am so it was a really fast and quick surgery. Sidney was pretty tired all that day but by the end of the day he was back to his smiley self! He didn't get any pain medication at the hospital and I only had to give him tylenol once. He is such a brave little boy. I may have been bawling like a baby and worried sick, but he was a trooper and still is.

I think that is it for now, I need to wake the toddler who is sleeping on the floor behind me and tend to the crying baby.....I told you I was a bad mother ;o)