Whew-wee, it has been quite a whirlwind here at the Epley house. After having lived at our tiny apartment for a grand total of six months, we packed and moved........a mile up the road :o). We now live in a 4 bedroom 2 bath house with a yard, and windows all over the house instead of only one side of the place. So far we love it here. We had a few financial issues but things are smoothing out quite nicely now.
There have been so many things that I have been itching to post but our computer literally shot fireballs out the back of it when we plugged it in here at the house. So we have been without internet (well the computer actually blew up while the internet was being hooked up) and a working computer, and there is only so much I can do with my phone. So here are as many updates as I can remember. Oh, BTW my future plan for this blog is to update it at least once a week. I feel like I am only writing in here every few months and it feels like a Holiday newsletter, lol!
Bryan has started a part time job cleaning out the hood vents at restaurants. He usually leaves for work around 10pm or so and gets back anytime between 2-4 am. I told him that we are fine without him getting a part time job but he wants fun money so he is choosing to do this other job.
I have started cleaning houses on the side. Well, I should say Sidney and I are cleaning houses on the side, lol. I have mainly been cleaning friend's houses and so they always enjoy playing with baby Sidney while I clean.
OK so Bryan and I have gotten fairly boring considering that is all I have to update on us! I guess that comes with being a parent, lol.
So London is growing up so fast, it is beginning to frighten me! He still is not talking all that much but he can now back talk!! He screams, MINE, and NO a few times throughout the day. Welcome to having a near two year old, I guess. He has become mister independent and that is pretty nice. In fact, I just put him to bed in his own room tonight for the first time! We will see how the night goes.
He is so good with his baby brother it is sweet to watch him with Sidney. The other day he sacrificed his bobo (pacifier) for Sidney when he was crying, SO sweet! Although, earlier today London was playing with Sidney's toys on the swing while Sidney was in it, and when Sidney would touch the toy (he still doesn't have hand control just yet) London screamed MINE at him, it was funny and sad at the same time, lol!!
Sidney is growing like a weed. He has been holding his head up from day one and he has been putting weight on his feet for awhile too. He just started to lift his feet up alternately as if he is walking....signs of an early walker?? He has been smiling and cooing at us for awhile now too, and just tonight he giggled at me!! It was the cutest little thing I have heard in awhile and I cannot wait until he does it without me having to do so much work, lol. I am so sad to see all of the clothes that he has outgrown go to new homes. I am sad that I am having to get rid of some of the things that London wore but in winter, because Sidney is too big to fit in the itty bitty winter clothes that London wore because it has been way to warm :o(
I am cherishing my little baby as much as I can, and while I do not want him to get any bigger, I cannot wait to move onto the next step of our lives and watch my two boys play and have fun together.
I think that is it for now. I have pictures but I just bought this new computer today and am unsure if we will be keeping it or not so I am debating if I should get my pictures loaded onto here.....we will see...if you see a post with pics then you will know what I decided :o)
0 comments:
Post a Comment