I get heartburn when I breathe, burp, eat sour stuff, eat spicy stuff, drink water, wake up, take a shower, talk and when I do it feels like the pit of hell is in my esophagus! I am getting tired of it but I know that it will only get worse!
I get heartburn when I breathe, burp, eat sour stuff, eat spicy stuff, drink water, wake up, take a shower, talk and when I do it feels like the pit of hell is in my esophagus! I am getting tired of it but I know that it will only get worse!
Copyright 2009
The Epley's unveiled
Web Design
:Ray Creations. Sponsored by
Web Hosting India and
Ray Hosting.
1 comments:
Heartburn is no fun, huh? Hang in there--you're doing a great job. It will all be over before you know it, and when your little boy turns one you'll look back and wonder how fast it all went.
Love,
Gina
Post a Comment