Okay, I am sure you all have been wondering what has been going on with baby daddy. Well I can tell you, not much. The last time I spoke to him he wanted to know what the sex of the baby was so stupid me told him, and that was it. He promised to call me back the next day,but the next time I heard from anybody in Colorado was when one of his hootchy mamas called me threatening my life saying that I'm fat, telling me that there's a problem and I need to come to Colorado to solve it and when I asked her what the problem was she could not tell me because she was too dumb to know, is it that he ran away from his son? Is it that he deserted me with no money and no job and rent to pay? If that's the problem then maybe he should be coming out here to solve it! So I e-mailed baby daddy and told him he is not going to ever see his son because having people called me and threaten my life is not okay, he replied with I will see you in court, you can not take me away from my son, blah blah blah. I e-mailed him back and said that this would not be like this if he would get off of his high horse and talk to me because, while I am able to brush off his lies, the first time he lies to my son will be the last, and my son will not be able to understand it like I do. I know that I do not deserve what he is putting me through, but my son does not deserve it, my son does not deserve to come into a life where his father lies and betrays. I understand that he has a right to his son but he is not going to get that unless he can mature and realize that he has a son who doesn't understand and just wants to be loved. But as far as Josh goes I can honestly give two cares less what he does with his life, who he dates, where he lives, but I do care what he does to my son, and if it wasn't for my son I would have nothing to do with Josh. I just want to make it clear that I do not dwell on the situation I do not sit at home wondering when he is going to call, I do not cry over him, I do not wish that he would come back, but I do wish that he was a good dad, but if he's not going to be then so be it, because I can be a great mom (and dad too) my son is the only thing that matters to me and he will continue to be the only thing that matters to me. All right enough of that drama there's your update!