Well I have apparently been tagged by my mother and i have no idea what that means she says to just write 7 things about me so here it goes, I guess.....
1) When I was little all i wanted was to be an actress, or a singer and just knew that if I was in a commercial I would for sure make it big....that clearly did not go as planned.
2) I have been in love, made a child and been thrown away all before I am able to drink.
3) Although I am pregnant and I know that i am judged for it I still wish that my belly was huge like everyone says theirs were
4) I am scared to death to raise a child, I am scared that I won't be a good mom and that I won't have a good life with my baby.
5) Although I have opted to have my son at home I am so terrified of the pain!
6) I can't tell if my hair is it's full natural color or not
7) I am searching for a daddy for my baby and it's not going to well...LOL
Traditionally I am supposed to tag somebody else but I don't know anybody to tag so consider yourself tagged if you are reading this!
1 comments:
Just now found you, kiddo. I didn't know you were having a baby! I swear, nobody tells me anything! I'm on some weird kind of "need to know" basis and the powers that be think I don't need to know ANYTHING. EVER.
I can't tag myself because:
1) I don't know how and
2) I can't post this kind of stuff on my blog as it's for work.
So I shall be a squatter and post seven things about me on YOUR blog:
1) I am Jessica's great aunt. It's my best kept secret.
2) When I was little I wanted to be a psychologist. GAH!!!! There are drawbacks to actually BECOMING the thing you wanted to be as a child.
3) As an adult, all I've ever really wanted to be is famous.
I can sing, y'know.
4) I'm turning 50 this year.
5) I'm a recovering alcoholic who will have four years (god willing) sobriety on Aug. 24.
6) I live in the San Francisco area, very very happily.
7) Although I'm in debt up to my eyelids and find it hugely expensive to live here and struggle every day to make it work, I virtually never complain.
Post a Comment