Sorry. It seems as though I am always starting my blog posts with sorry, but really I am. I tend to think about updating this blog right as my head is hitting the pillow for a night of sleep. Oh well, I am here now, so prepare to be updated!

-I am nearly six months pregnant and that just shocks me!! I can feel her (no we do not know what we are having, I am just calling it a girl, lol!) moving like crazy, I can feel the indegestion and the heartburn like crazy too. Ahh the joys of growing a child, lol. When asked, are you ready to have that baby? The answer is no, not at all. We still live in the basement at my mom's house, and that is not where we want to bring a baby to live. We JUST got jobs FINALLY and so we do not know yet what our income is going to be so the hopes of getting a place soon may have to wait until we have a better grasp on what our income is. I have yet to look through the baby clothes, and even when I do I just know I am going to discover that all of the baby clothes that we have are for a baby born in winter! HUH! What a shocker!! It just seems like alot of work for this fat pregnant lady.

-London is crazy. I could just leave my update on London at that, but really I must explain why he is crazy. He has started babbling alot lately and he added alot more syllables which makes us believe that real words will be coming soon. He has started picking up baby sign language super fast, so now he knows quite a bit of things he can just sign. for example, he can sign eat, drink, more, all gone, dog, dad, mom, bye bye (of course, lol) I think there is more but I am not remembering. He can say dog, Ella Mae (the dog's name), go, mama, and da. So as you can see his sign language skills beat his speaking skills, lol. Hopefully he will be talking soon though, I know I will regret that. He has really started being a little comedian and it is so funny. I need to get a video up because I cannot explain the crazies that this kid does!

I know that my writing skills have begun to deteriorate but I am tired and busy all the time so cut me some slack! Hopefully I will be writing soon!