The other night we were eating dinner outside as a family when Bryan and I noticed a snail was close to London. I told Bryan to point it out to London seeing as how he had never seen one before. London turns and looks at the snail (who is slowly moving towards him) and FREAKS out! It was so hard to not let him see me laugh. We tried to get him to be OK with the snail but he would not calm down until that snail was out of site. Ahh the innocence of being only one and a half, lol. Reminds me of the time that I was brought a cup of worms at a restaurant. Let's just say that I too, would not stop freaking out until it was removed from the table. Like mother like son I guess.

London is really trying hard to form words, when we say something he will immitate it pretty spot on, so that is exciting (although now we need to watch what comes out of our mouths, lol) He will be 18 months old tomorrow!! I cannot believe that! He really is growing up and it really is breaking my heart to see my baby getting so big.

I am currently 31 weeks pregnant, so time has really flown by! I am getting heartburn that will not leave even when I do take some Maalox, so that is another way I can tell I am getting close...the more miserable you get, the closer it is until you meet your baby, right? We still have no idea what the baby is and won't be finding out.. That has its ups and downs because I am realizing that all of London's clothes are winter clothes and also BOY clothes, so if we have a girl then she will be extremely hot and dressed in blue and baseball jerseys. I am sure that it will work out no matter what though. We have also realized that we really need to be talking about the fact that a new baby will be entering into London's life. I know that is common sense but it has just slipped our minds! So we are going to be getting out the baby stuff and getting the changing table all set up (which is all stuff we need to be doing anyway) so that way London can start to see that his life is going to change.

We recently moved into a pretty nice townhome/apartment in Missouri (right next to Kansas where we just were, lol) and we are loving it! Come to find out, everything is cheaper in MO, so we are living much better now. We recently acquired a puppy into our family (I am beginning to wonder why we did that) who we love, but at times I could just.....oh we won't go there. It gives Ella, the basset, a nice friend and gives her more excercise too which she was beginning to need pretty badly. I guess that is it for now!