Obviously! I have not been on here in a few months and I apologize. We recently have had a mold issue arise in our apartments and the owners are refusing to fix it properly. After having the mold tested we discovered it is a dangerous mold that can cause death, and brain damage, among many other things, so we needed to get out of there fast, and we did. We are currently residing in my parent's basement, there is a wet bar and two rooms so it really is not that bad. We plan to be out by July.
That is the current news, but let's rewind, shall we?
London celebrated his 1st birthday on Nov 2nd!! He had a great little party with just family and friends, and a nice 3D ducky cake. I cannot get pictures up just yet due to the move but I will soon enough. He is walking very well now and can get up on his own without holding onto anything. He does a few baby signs, like Daddy, more, all gone, dog, and milk. We are trying to get him to learn more and trying to teach him some new words! He loves playing and laughing and just being a huge flirt and a cheese.
In other news, we are expecting our second baby on July 4th!! I am currently 13wks along and I think the morning sickness might be slowly fading away. I have no idea what this baby is, with London I knew that he was a boy the moment that I found out I was pregnant, but I have no idea with this one. We are hoping for a girl but of course we will be happy either way. I am craving sweets like crazy and I found them repulsive when I was pregnant with London, so maybe that is a sign....I am already popping out in the front and am dreading how big I will be when I am 40wks along!!
We had a wonderful Christmas his year. It was so much fun watching London really begin to enjoy opening presents. My grandpa (mom's dad), London's great grandpa, and his wife, Gail, finally met their great grandson, and Bryan for the first time ever at Christmas and that was super special to me. I hope they enjoyed it as much as I did.
Well, I think that sums it up! Hopefully I will be able to get pictures up soon and share them with everyone. I will try harder to keep this blog updated more and more now that we have a new growth to talk about! LOL!!
1 comments:
yay! Nice to see you posting again :-)
Post a Comment