Well London is almost one. Almost one. Sorry I had to say that twice because I just don't believe it. I have been eager and yet scared to see what the next stage in this baby's life is. So far his new things are, picking mommy and daddy's nose, taking off mommy's glasses, playing in glasses of water (we have grandma to thank for that one! UGH!), when we tell him to stop he stops, looks at us, then continues. Oh boy, what fun toddlerhood will be. I love him though, no doubt about that. This morning he woke up and gave daddy un-asked for kisses, it was so sweet! Did he give mommy kisses? No. Oh well, I am just a boob :)
In other news Bryan has been working hard at his new job and hopefully we can get caught up on a few things. I am currently working on a new blanket for London out of a pattern I made in my head. Hopefully it will be as good as I am envisioning it.
The holidays are scaring me because we have a lot of family to buy for and I just don't know how we can do it. I may just be making gifts though, we will see. I will update more late, I just feel that this post is a bit too ramboly.
2 comments:
It may ramble, but at least it's an update! :) He's getting so big!
Hey Jess! Miss you guys. London is growing up so fast. What a cutey! Can't wait to see pictures from his birthday party. And I want to see pics of that blanket when you complete it:D Homemade gifts are awesome!
Lesley
Post a Comment