London is getting close to walking, I just know it. Instead of crouching down and crawling when he wants to get somewhere he actually tries to move his feet. He has taken 1 step here and there, but that is it. Maybe that will be his present to us on his birthday! I am planning what to do for his 1yr birthday, and it makes me sad to think that my baby is almost a toddler! In fact, just writing that made it become more real then it should and now I am even more sad! It is getting cooler and we are finally able to get out the winter clothes. I cannot wait to be posting pictures of London playing in the snow. Other then that it really is the same old, same old....oh he has become more talkative but he only says ga! He points with his whole hand at the dog and yells, GA!! It really is cute.