London is now 10 months old.......let's see that means I have not blogged about my amazing little baby since he was only 7 months old. For that I am a bad blogger, I am a bad blogger because so many things have happened yet no one knows that. All I have to do it sit down and move my fingers to form words, and then all of you will know how my baby is doing. But, did I mention I have an 10 month old? Who crawls, and destroys, and climbs? Oh, I didn't? Well that is my excuse, so you are going to have to deal with this update!
Let's see, baby London will be turning one in just a few months and that means alot of sadness is felt from mommy. Where did my baby boy go? The one who I had to hold his head up and swaddle him? The one who just sat still where I put him? The one who would sleep throughout most of the day? Maybe I am not sad that he is getting older just sad that my sanity may be dwindling.......
He says dada, mama, and a form of dog that comes out more like ah-gh, but he does it in a very cute high pitch tone anytime he sees a dog, it really is cute.
He comes running (well crawling really fast) anytime I have food :) go figure~
He walks with assistance but as soon as I try to let go he crouches down to sitting, who knows when he will walk.
He dances ANYTIME he hears music, it can be a commercial or a theme song, he will shake his butt like there is no tomorrow.
He loves to cheese it up. If he finds something that amuses us and make us laugh he will do it again and again, all the while checking back in to make sure we are laughing. The other day he was running (again, just crawling really fast) off of our mattress and then "tripping" onto his then laughing and loving it more when we laughed, it was too cute!
As far as mommy and daddy go, we are just chuggin' along. We wound up hacving to find Rubie a new home because she snapped at the baby and luckily Bryan's brother adopted her. We are on speaking terms with Bryan's mom and everything is going great, I am beyond thrilled to have her back into our lives.
I recently had to quit watching the little baby I was nannying for because as the babies got older, my hair became thinner....... so now we are just trying to make ends meet, and I am trying to find a part time job. We will make it though, we have no choice but to.
Bryan and I are still two peas in a pod and I fall more in love with him th emore I watch him interact with our son. We are the perfect pair, I know what he is thinking before he knows it himself. He is currently looking for a better job too because his job just isn't cutting it.....so if you know of anything good out there, let us know!! LOL!!
Anyway, it is late, I am tired, and I am cramping in my hands :)
1 comments:
I'm glad to see you updated. :) I never know if you get my comments or not, but I love your pictures too. And the ones that your mom puts up. :)
Post a Comment