Well much to my surprise London has not stopped growing since I last posted. Yes, that's right he is doing more and more things then he was. He crawls like crazy, my poor little baby has bruised knees but still has a big smile on his face. He pulls up to anything and everything now, nothing holds him back. He says Mama when he wants to nurse, because I ask him if he wants mama's milk when we are getting ready to nurse. He talks a little more, meaning that when asked a question he will reply with some form of gibberish I have yet to understand. When he sees the cats or the dog he goes, ah-gh, I honestly think he is saying dog. He gives us kisses, and when we pretend to cry he snuggles me and kisses me until I am done. He is always smiling and always on the move now it is just breaking my heart to see that my baby is growing so fast. I don't have much time to do anything nowadays (like update this blog!), because I have started watching a baby and a 4.5 year old from home. Not to mention London is in his mommy only stage so I cannot leave for too long unless he will start to freak out. I love him so much no matter how insane he makes me, or how many things we have to baby proof now, or how he has learned to shove things away or hit them away when he does not want something. Oh boy, just like I said, we are slowly entering the teenage years, you just wait!