Well I now understand why people say that you lose your sense of balance in your third trimester. Yesterday, while my mom was at the Chiropractor and I was watching the girls, I fell down the stairs! Yes, that's right folks, down the stairs! My sisters of course witnessed it all and Allison was freaking out, and Lydia kept on saying, "I will kiss it". I could not move at all and my mom was not answering the phone, and Lydia had to go potty...... great, just great. Finally my mom answered the phone and came to the rescue. Luckily I fell on my back/butt, so nothing was wrong baby wise, I was just essentially immobile. I am fine, don't worry, I just have probably the biggest blackest bruise ever on my left butt!! Attractive, I know.
1 comments:
I'm sorry to hear about your tumble! OUCH!
Post a Comment