I was tagged by http://roguemidwife.blogspot.com/
So now I am supposed to give all of you eight things you MAY not know about me! Here are the rules for being tagged:RULES - Post rules before giving the facts - Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves - People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules - At the end of the your blog you need to tag six people and list their names - Leave them a comment on their blog, telling them they have been tagged and not to forget to read your blog.
1) I am really good at finding out information for people when they can't.
2) I fell out of love with my ex and did not want to be with him about a year before he left me, and everyday I wonder why I was so stupid as to stay with him. (mind you I don't regret anything and love my son more then anything and would not change that for the world)
3) I am not a sensitive person, when someone cries or is hurt I honestly don't know what to do. I am more sensitive with children, obviously.
4) I have all of one friend and people always think that I am just saying that to gain sympathy but it is very true and I don't want sympathy
5) It makes me sad that everyone says that I need to make this time in my life before the baby comes about me, but yet I have nothing that I enjoy doing and nobody to share it with.
6) I am not scared about the birth, or taking care of the baby in the least bit.
7) I think that I have a secret crush on my best friend, but am not quite sure
8) I love to act, and write stories/books
0 comments:
Post a Comment