I love dressing my boys up. They have so much more clothes then I do so it is fun to get them cute outfits and go out on the town (OK, really, when have we EVER done that?) and show off the cuteness that are my boys. But, when is enough, enough? Sidney is literally swimming in clothes. He has all of his brothers hand-me-downs because we never got rid of anything, as well as other clothes that we have gotten from friends, because the boy's are slightly off in seasons. I mean seriously, I am thinking that 30+ onesies is too much. 10-15+ sleepers, probably an little excessive. 20 or so outfits, yeah that is enough. I have boxes of clothes in the basement that are waiting for him to grow into and I have loads and loads of laundry to do that is mostly Sidney's! Geez! I do think that babies need a little more clothing then the average joe would because they are always spitting up, but I think we have more then even joe does.

So if you are reading this and have cute outfits you need to get rid of, or are wanting to spend money on that adorable onesie that says "Nothing's wrong, just testing you" don't. Please! Instead think of London, poor little man has hardly any clothes, and has little to no winter clothes :-( I am not understanding why babies clothes ALWAYS fit right, but it is so hard to find good clothes for toddlers! All of the sizes are so varying. He is in size 18-24mos, and pants tend to need to be smaller because of his itty bitty waste. But, don't go crazy with getting clothes for London because they will just go down to Sidney and I cannot take all of this laundry I am having to do!!

That is all

-signed,
Seriously wondering where it all came from