Well the new year is here and just like everybody I also have a few resolutions..
1. To lose my baby weight
2. To eat healthier
3. Finally to fix my credit issues and start saving for a house.

I don't think these are to unreasonable, do you?

I also wanted to mention how much I am loving being a mother and I have developed a list of reasons why it is so amazing:

1. I am the only thing that keeps this little baby alive, I nourished him when he was inside of me and I am nourishing him now, not once given up on BFing.

2. It is the most amazing feeling in the world to wake up and see my son smiling up at me.

3. To realize that I am so young but yet I am providing the best for my son that even thirty year olds can't achieve.

4. Just to know that my son depends on me and that I am able to make him stop crying, and I am able to help him feel better is just an awesome feeling of satisfaction!

Also just being a wife to my wonderful husband is an awesome feeling. I never thought that my life would turn out to be so great! I know that this year is going to be the best year of my life, watching my son grow and becoming closer to my husband and falling more, and more in love with him. I am sorry I am so mushy, I just can't help myself!