Well it has been awhile since I have done anything on here so I thought I might as well post something. Life is going great, London is growing SO fast and he is beginning to be so interactive with us. He has begun to smile when we talk to him and he tries very hard to coo. I just can't wait for his giggles! Bryan is in search of a new job because his job is proving to be extremely stressful, he has filled out an application at my dad's office and my dad is going to talk to the hiring manager, so that is should be good. I got a job watching a little baby boy who is about 8 or 9 months old, I start on Thursday and I can't wait. Anyway, we took our Christmas pictures and will be sending those out shortly they are really cute and I wish that I could post them on here but I don't want to ruin the surprise. Oh and we got a new kitten named Mocha, she is INSANE!!
But here are some other pictures:




But here are some other pictures:


0 comments:
Post a Comment