OMG so I am getting so tired of people misinterpreting things that have been typed. You cannot tell emotion or jokes in type form and that is why when you read blogs you just have to take everything with a grain of salt. I am getting tired of being judged by people who I thought were my friends before I was friends with other people. I am getting tired of parents that don't respect their kids choices and just realize when their child is happy. I am the happiest that I have ever been and I am sure as hell not going to let somebody who thinks that just because they are more experienced in life, ruin my happiness, which is why I am glad that Bryan and I have decided to have only certain people at the wedding. I am so lucky that I have such an awesome family I don't know what we would do without them.
I just wanted everyone out there to hear this just so that we can clear the air. Also, to all you random people posting things on my blog.....get to know me before you diss me.
SORRY FOR BEING HAPPY AND SORRY FOR EVER TRYING TO HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR, YOU CAN BE SURE I AM NOT GOING TO ATTEMPT TO BE FUNNY EVER AGAIN ON MY BLOG.
1 comments:
Jess, Keep your sense of Humor; That's The ONLY way you will ever survive parenthood!
Post a Comment