OK so I really hate telling people this because of the judgments I am bound to recieve, but this is my blog and I really am excited!!
I will start from the beginning. I have a friend, Bryan, who has been my BEST friend for about a year and a half or so, I have been REALLY good friends with his mom as well. I have had a secret crush on him for about a year and a half but I obviously was with my ex and could not do anything about that. I remember the time when I first started liking him, was when it was just he and I at my apartment and he was cleaning!! I just thought that was amazing because my BF at the time would not even do that!! Anyway, I was miserable with my ex, and I was only laughing and smiling with I was with Bryan. Bryan told his mom that he was waiting for my ex to screw up and to be the one to make me smile, he could not stand seeing me so miserable day after day, it KILLED him. So, we have been dating, I tried SO hard not to fall in love with him, because I was so scared of getting hurt, but it happened anyway. This is the first man that I have been with that does not send up any red flags, he makes me happier than I have been in years! He says that he wishes so badly that my son was his and not my ex's. He wants to adopt the baby so that he won't ever have to be without a dad, and if something were to happen to me than Bryan would get the baby, not my ex.
Anyway long story short, we want the baby to have his last name from the get go so that there isn't a name change issue, and we know that we want to get married, and waiting won't change our feelings, so we set a date (well not exact) MIDDLE OF OCTOBER!!! I know it is soon, but I really feel that this is right, I know that this is right, and I am happy! I worry that people think I am doing this just because I need a baby daddy, or whatever, but I really feel this is right for my son and ...... I AM GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
I just got your blog address a couple days ago so I've been catching up. :) Beautiful pictures and Congratulations! Wishing you all the best.
Can you post a photo of you and Bryan? PLEEEEZ! :-)
Thank you! :-)
Post a Comment