That you wouldn't be hearing from me until next year! Happy New Year everyone! I hope it was spectacular and I hope that your new year brings on exactly what you ask for!!
I cannot even remember what I last wrote on here....was it before London's big 2 yr birthday? Oh man, let me go back and check. Oh man! October 5th was the last time I was here?! I am so sorry! Well, I guess I have a lot to catch you all up on!
London dressed up as a pirate for Halloween and Sidney was a pimp baby. We went trick or treating with my friends and had a lot of fun. I ate all of London's candy (he forgot about it the next day) and he managed to throw a tantrum after each house. I think next year we will either stay home or go to Whole Foods and get healthy stuff instead of candy.
For Thanksgiving we went over to my mom's and feasted on a bunch of food (which is the typical thing to do on Thanksgiving, lol). This year I was thankful for my family's ability to get through the hard times that life has thrown at us.
For London's birthday we had a simple little get together with his aunts and his friends Parker and Gryphon, it was very nice. He is such a big boy now!
For Christmas this year we opened presents here at home then braved the massive winter storm we had and headed over to my mom's house. We got a foot or more of snow, and there were people stuck all over the roads as we were going to her house. I loved watching my kid's eyes widen as the saw the present on Christmas morning, and I loved watching London open up his presents and get so excited when he discovered what was inside of them! London's favorite toy this year? His Fold and Go Castle!
For New Years Eve we sat at home, ate junk food and drank champagne, it was very nice and cozy. The kids both fell asleep right before midnight, on me so I couldn't get up and yell "HAPPY NEW YEAR" outside to all of the neighbors like I typically do :)
So there, hope that wrapped up the important events that happened since October for you.
In other news:
London has been using the potty to go #2 in for 2 wks now! Then yesterday he ran to me and said "POTTY!!" So I rushed him to the potty where he did his business! I decided to leave him without a diaper and he told me every time he had to go potty! YAY! This morning as soon as he woke up he said "POTTY!" and went pee, and hasn't had a diaper on since! YAY!! He is talking quite alot now, and is very good at repeating (guess I need to eliminate all bad words from my vocabulary!) whatever we are saying to him. He is also clearly TWO. He has been testing his boundaries and telling us no alot more lately. He is still such an easy going little guy that when he has an issue it is usually solved within minutes.
Sidney has been sitting up for the last 3-4wks on his own! Now he has just started to reach for toys that are out of his distance and winds up on his hands and knees! Time to start baby proofing, this kid will be crawling in no time! I have a strong feeling that Sidney will give me a run for my money. With London we would tell him no once and he would be done with it and move on. He never got into cabinets, he never put things in his mouth, and when he did we would say spit it out and he would, he never played with things that were not playable, he never climbed on things....well Sidney so far has been very much the exact opposite of London so I can only imagine that he will be the one that gets on top of the fridge and gets into the cleaners...keeping Mama on her toes! He has also recently started to sign "nurse"! I think if I keep up with the sign language, he will be signing alot before he is talking!
I am going to try to get this blog updated more frequently, I am sorry. That way I do not have to be writing these stupid review posts! Hope you enjoyed, and I will see you all soon!
Apparently Blogger is having issues and will not post my pics, sorry!
0 comments:
Post a Comment