OK, maybe in just one place, but London has a tooth!!! I cannot express how much excitement I have via my blog, but it is alot!!! I found out that he had one while we were having an informal dinner party and London suddenly bit my hand!! Then I screamed, "HE HAS A TOOTH!!!" London's friend, Brady, who is one month older then London (exactly 1 month) got his first tooth awhile ago and I was slightly embarrassed by how excited his mom was when she found out but now I totally understand!! YAY!!
I am afraid that I am not baby proof yet. How much time do you think I have? 1 month? 2? Yeah right, London now does the downward dog pose... only in baby form,
and he also does the baby rock while he is on his knees! He is insane!! He will be EIGHT MONTHS old so very soon!! I am so sad, but so happy at the same time. Boy motherhood is way more exciting then I thought it would be! Anyway ta ta for now!!