I have been telling myself for days now that I needed to post on her and of course that didn't happen. So my plan is to post what I had wanted to post over the last few days, all in one day. Here it goes...

April 2nd-
I am the mother of a five month old! I cannot believe that my little baby boy who not to long ago came flying out of me, is now five months old! Where did the time go, you ask? I am asking the time gods now, I left them a message and still waiting for a response. :)

April 7th-
When I first became a mom I was set on letting London tell me when he is ready for things, i.e. solids. As he became bigger I thought for sure that he would at least nurse a little less so I could have a break, but no, he still to this day, nurses every 2 hrs, just like a little newborn. So Bryan and I finally decided it was time, it was time to use the highchair for more than just a front row seat to mommy's cooking show, it was time to have extremely nasty diaper and say bye bye to the "easy to clean, breastmilk" diapers. It was time for solids. He is old enough to handle them so we are not doing anything harmful to him by giving him solids. We were fully prepared, bib, check, wipes, check, food not to thick, check. Everything was in order for a very messy experience as a little baby eats cereal for the first time. Well London took one bite, looked at us, smiled and opened his mouth for more!! We gave him more, and more, and more until the bowl was completely empty! Holy crap this kid can eat, he kept fussing everytime we weren't feeding him as fast as he wanted. He was totally ready for solids, no doubt about it! So now, not only am I the mother of a 5 month old, but I am the mother of an eating machine! You might also like to know that he STILL nurses the exact same amount as before, he even nurse before he eats cereal and still manage to eat the whole bowl and then nurses afterwards! As if he couldn't get any bigger!

Also today we went to the farm for the first time! London has an obsession with animals. Anytime Mocha is around he will stop doing whatever he is doing, whether it be screaming, nursing, whatever, and he will look at her! He loved the farm, although it could be possible that mommy and daddy love it more.


yes, he is sleeping and yes, he is a butterfly.

April 10th-
I had an interview today to watch a little baby here at the house. I don't know why I am so nervous, I just am. I hear back from her on April 11th, so wish me luck!

OK, did that wrap up the past few days? I hope so because it is 12:30 and I am off to bed!