Don't worry we are still here. Despite all of the time I am on the computer I can never seem to update my blog. I am going to try harder, I promise. In other news, we no longer have a working car that can fit the whole family. It's a long story but I am sure some of you want to hear it.

Bryan had just got to work and parked the car outside of the garage at his work, and went inside. Then, suddenly the car started driving itself, seriously, it slipped out of gear! It slammed into the garage door making a sound and fooling someone into believing that someone wanted in. So the door was open, and in came the car, SMACK into a customers truck. Of course leaving no mark on his precious truck but leaving us with a cracked radiator, bent hood, broken headlight and a bent front end. Good thing tax money is soon to arrive. It is not really bothering me that much because I always say that it could be worse, and it always could.

London has discovered his voice, he screams. I think he is upset but no, he is just communicating with us. It is very cute. Other than that he has not done anything other than the same old same old, although at my mother's house he latched on to his pointer and middle finger like there was no tomorrow, calming himself down......ugh, cute.....to a point